Monday, November 17, 2008

Picture Perfect

So I finally did it. It took a little convincing before I pulled the trigger, but I finally did it. I finally bought a new camera. A Nikon D60 Digital SLR (Camera Promo). My current camera, a Canon Powershot, just wasn't cutting it anymore. It had been to too many sports games and weddings and parties and it simply just wasn't cutting it anymore. So now that I finally bought something off my "to get" list, spending a good amount of money for the camera, lense, lense protection kit and, once the camera arrives, a camera bag, I have to start shooting. I used to have a SLR almost 10 years ago and would go randomly around the city taking pictures trying to find beauty, facination and/or uniqueness in everything. So in my free time, I'll probably do that again. A friend of mine suggested I start doing weddings and other events (which can be a nice side gig LOL), so we'll see what happens once I get my camera in a few days and start going crazy. I'll post my pictures on my Picasa page and make them public (View My Galleries Here).

Got any ideas? Let me know :-)

No comments: