Monday, November 3, 2008

The Big Day

Tomorrow, I will rise at 5AM to stand in line by 6:15 at my polling place so that I ensure that my vote will count. You should to. This post will be short, because I believe the message is simple. GO VOTE! We all have our beliefs in who we deem a viable presidential candidate. Regardless of whether you, who is reading this, agrees with my choice, the choice of your family and friends, or anyone else in this country, YOUR vote counts! Your family needs you. Your friends need you. And your country needs you.

1 comment:

SunnyGLight said...

DAVID...OMG.... WE DID IT. ALL OF US... WE MADE IT HAPPEN... LONG LINES AND ALL... RAIN, SLEET, SNOW, SHINE...WE DID IT!!!!

WE DID IT!

WE DID IT!

I'm soooooo freakin' elated right now. This is the beginning of the rest of our world.

I can't even find the words to express how I feel.