Thursday, October 2, 2008

Picture of.....

So, I was all set to do a post today about flatulence because of the massive amount of the substance I possess at this moment. But as I was preparing to login to the site to post I scanned my Gmail inbox and noticed an e-mail I sent to myself almost two weeks ago. The subject of the e-mail was "Wow" and the body simply had one line; a SI.com link. Upon clicking on it, I realized why. Two words, Milly Figuereo; an amazingly beautiful Tampa Bay Buccs cheerleader (don't worry, I'll provide the link later). I'm not someone who is typically blown away by a girl simply because she is a cheerleader. Trust me being a cheerleader alone doesn't blow me away. But this girl is smoking hott!!! Now she is 27 which is a tad outside my dating age range (well now anyway) of 28-32, but for her I'm sure I'd make an exception :-)

My tastes in women vary. What many find average, I find gorgeous. What many find stunning, I find average. To me it's the entire package. It's the looks, the personality, the intelligence, the maturity, the style; it's the complete person. I'm not shallow in that I would date someone simply because she is amazingly beautiful. I'm just not built that way. While I'll probably be single for a long time because I'm focused on my future and my future alone, if I am fortunate enough to meet someone who is on the same, or higher, professional and personal level as I am, it wouldn't be such a bad thing for her to look like Milly - by the way Milly is such a hott name LOL

Check her out here
I so need to visit the Dominican Republic :-P

No comments: