Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Shoppers Block

I don't get it. It's one of the hardest things for me to do; shopping. From clothes to furniture it seems to take me forever to choose something to buy. I'm a simple person (a friend of mine while shopping for bedroom furniture for me the other day called me "contemporary"); a person who prefers clean lines over vibrant arrays of colors, prefers khakis and collared shirt over something more risky. But lately, friends have convinced me to mix it up a little (well I have recruited them to shop for me LOL). I'm picky, and by picky I mean if you like spending hours window shopping and not reaching a buying decision, I'm your man LOL. It's tough for me to decide on clothes, or to buy something that might put me out of my comfort level; and with furniture, forget it. I didn't even choose the current bedroom set I have. I just went along with it because it wasn't a bad choice for the price. So, with the help of my friends and a little bit of my own creativity, my house and my wardrobe will see some improvements soon. It's time to dress like a 30 - eh hem - mature business man, which means the baldy might be making a comeback too :-)

No comments: