Friday, September 12, 2008

Weekend Getaways

I've been looking forward to getting away for some time. I'm taking a mini-weekend trip up to New York (state) to hang out in Syracuse. Hopefully this rain will hold off because I've got some serious tailgating to do tomorrow and some partying to do tomorrow night. This weekend is going to be sick!!!

An old friend gave me a call the other night and offered me a vacation spot to a place to be determined and a time to be negotiated. Better believe I said yes. If it's a island, you know I'm game LOL

And I just realized that I'll be headed to
Mazatlan, Mexico the end of November. Talk about winding down a ridiculously tough 2008. It's going to finish with the Roots concert in late December and NYE in a place yet to be revealed. ;-)

After this weekend, its full speed ahead on getting my basement ("The Nest") completed in the next month. I'll post some pics up shortly. Party to follow :-)

3 comments:

Vitamin "D" said...

Can't wait to see the famous Dave cave... A feat that seems to parallel the blod/sweat/tears shed for the Hoover Dam build. LOL You should post the rules-for-dave-cave-entry for us!

SunnyGLight said...

yea yea yea "The Nest" and all that's all fine and dandy... moving on to more important news... Dave who is DAT in the pic?! DAYUM... talkin' bout a CUUUUTEY!

Whew! Mm Mm Mm....

Dave said...

Yes, "DAYUM" was my reaction too...I so wish I would have gone to Syracuse :-P

Mm Mm Mm indeed.....